Friday, November 26, 2010

Gyrations... Day #4


Today, I'm grateful for:
  • The enigmas of life. I am finally awakening to the beauty that lies in the mystery. I think I am finally surrendering and allowing life to unfold on its own. Human feelings, while very fascinating for me, are also a cause of petrification. So I allow myself to be scared. I have witnessed fear take a few disguises in my life and this is a new one for me. People act on impulse out of fear that that moment will never come again. While true, I challenge this. So what if that moment never comes again? Will you be less whole?
  • Experiencing new things in other people for the very first time.
  • Fellow "orphans" to spend Thanksgiving holiday with. Great company, conversation, and wine!
  • Seeing beauty in the everyday, mundane, quotidian, things, but also in the most unexpected places.

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment