Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gyrations... Day #5

Today, I am grateful for:
  • My feet and legs. I am so thankful that they have not given up on me despite the torture that I have been imposing on them lately.
  • The unitive exhilaration induced by a great game between Wolf Pack and Boise. It's interesting to watch a nightclub pause in dead silence (or reverence, I'm not quite sure), the dance floors empty out while jaws drop watching a football game. There were no barriers anymore. Everyone was One. Driving around downtown after the game was a trip. Honks were blaring. It was cold but people (except those who came from Boise) were outside reveling in the triumph of their home team. A college kid who was under the arch with his fraternity brothers wanted to jump in my car (in a non-threatening way). I suppose he wanted me to drive around with my windows rolled down while I honked like a madwoman and he screamed his lungs out. Not going to happen.
  • Sobriety :)
  • Health and well-being which I am guilty of overlooking more than I realize.
  • Not to be superficial or conceited but I am thankful that I am able to pull off a little red dress. :) In a past life, a little red dress would have spelled intimidation. I would never touch it with a ten foot pole because beneath what the eyes can behold, there is so much power and boldness in wearing one. And that's how it exactly feels. I have two of them now and I don't mind accumulating more.
  • Impromptu getaways. I'm off to San Francisco to get my art on! Cezanne and Gaugin, I'll see you really soon!
Namaste and Love, and an endless string of XOXO's,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment