- My feet and legs. I am so thankful that they have not given up on me despite the torture that I have been imposing on them lately.
- The unitive exhilaration induced by a great game between Wolf Pack and Boise. It's interesting to watch a nightclub pause in dead silence (or reverence, I'm not quite sure), the dance floors empty out while jaws drop watching a football game. There were no barriers anymore. Everyone was One. Driving around downtown after the game was a trip. Honks were blaring. It was cold but people (except those who came from Boise) were outside reveling in the triumph of their home team. A college kid who was under the arch with his fraternity brothers wanted to jump in my car (in a non-threatening way). I suppose he wanted me to drive around with my windows rolled down while I honked like a madwoman and he screamed his lungs out. Not going to happen.
- Sobriety :)
- Health and well-being which I am guilty of overlooking more than I realize.
- Not to be superficial or conceited but I am thankful that I am able to pull off a little red dress. :) In a past life, a little red dress would have spelled intimidation. I would never touch it with a ten foot pole because beneath what the eyes can behold, there is so much power and boldness in wearing one. And that's how it exactly feels. I have two of them now and I don't mind accumulating more.
- Impromptu getaways. I'm off to San Francisco to get my art on! Cezanne and Gaugin, I'll see you really soon!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Gyrations... Day #5
Today, I am grateful for: