Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby, I'm Renaissance

Here I am on St. Patty's Day seriously contemplating on curling up under the covers with the latest edition of National Geographic Travel (the cover story is South America) in lieu of a night of Latin dancing with friends. While the rest of America gets inebriated while garbed in green (which isn't my best color anyway), I just want to hang out in my jammies in my room and read. Since coming home from work, I've already ran (a terrible run) and had dinner, there is not much incentive really to go out except that I have a fabulous green dress that I have never worn yet that would be perfect for tonight.

I have not updated this blog in a while, but trust me when I say that things are going marvelously. I can't say too much right now, except that it surprises me sometimes how I surprise people sometimes. Makes me want to tap dance to this song. Not that I can tap dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment