- Crappy days
- Waking up to snow coming down. I am like a little kid mesmerized by a snowglobe. Except that I am IN the snowglobe. I could sit for hours watching snow fall from the sky.
- Real, feel-it-in-your-bones genuine hugs. Yooowwzzzaaaaa!!!
- Skype-ing with Fiana. Heartfelt conversations from halfway around the world, sharing pieces of ourselves via cyberspace.
- Vegetables and bananas. Not together.
- Being in pajamas at 8PM on a weekday (what a welcome break!) after plans of rehearsing all night have been foiled by fresh powder on the driveway which could mean roads that make like skating rinks
- Mothers. Love you, Mom.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Gyrations... Day #2
Wow. Gratitude is a challenge after a crappy day. But I made a commitment to this and I'll stick to it.
Today, I am grateful for: