Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gyrations... Day #2

Wow. Gratitude is a challenge after a crappy day. But I made a commitment to this and I'll stick to it.

Today, I am grateful for:
  • Crappy days
  • Waking up to snow coming down. I am like a little kid mesmerized by a snowglobe. Except that I am IN the snowglobe. I could sit for hours watching snow fall from the sky.
  • Real, feel-it-in-your-bones genuine hugs. Yooowwzzzaaaaa!!!
  • Fiana.
  • Skype-ing with Fiana. Heartfelt conversations from halfway around the world, sharing pieces of ourselves via cyberspace.
  • Vegetables and bananas. Not together.
  • Being in pajamas at 8PM on a weekday (what a welcome break!) after plans of rehearsing all night have been foiled by fresh powder on the driveway which could mean roads that make like skating rinks
  • Mothers. Love you, Mom.
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment