Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Booked!!!

I'm stoked to announce that I have finally purchased my plane tickets for my two-week vacation in Asia in December without spending two thousand smackeroos. I saved $500 which I can set aside for my wanderings around neighboring countries in Asia. I'm finally glad to get that monkey off my back!

I'm flying in to Hongkong and I still have yet to figure out what to do and where to go from there. I'm not daunted because I have a little bit of time. Right now, the only firm and non-negotiable is a trip to Angkor Wat, so I'm going to try to maneuver the rest of the side trips around that. As of this writing, I'll be traveling by myself, but I have opened the invitation to a few intimate friends and some might actually be able to take up on my offer for a week-long junket of discovery and adventure. Regardless, I know it will be one for the books!

And so the research begins; I'm borderline delirious! :)

The following week, I will be in Manila for two days, and going to the pristine beaches of Pagudpud for a couple days, before heading back to Manila for some Christmas revelry - Pinoy style!!!

La dolce vita! And Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment