Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Point Zero

I have two tiny seeds on my Point Zero on each ear, courtesy of my acupuncturist. Point Zero are purportedly stimulation points in the lobe of your ears that reset your biorhythms, kind of like the reset button on a watch. I have been barely functional these last two days; jetlag is not a good friend (okay, jetlag is a bitch). I'm supposed to press on these seeds at least twice a day, for a minute each time, to get my perk on.

I received two emails today from people I have met while in Thailand which made me miss Thailand. I still have my head in the clouds. Allow me some indulgence.

Mike and I, Photo Credit: Tirza, Rad Chick from Hungary

First meal of chili fish and shrimp at a sidewalk eatery on Rambuttri. You can tell it was an amazing meal... I had two plates!















New Year's is coming up which is kind of a reset button when you think about it. I have a mini-list of goals and desires for 2011. But for now, I'm content to just soak in 2010 and whatever's left of it...

Namaste..

P.S. An Italian I met on the way to Hat Yao recommended a promising read, "A Fortune-Teller Told Me: Earthbound Travels in the Far East" by Tiziano Terzani. I was reading excerpts and I am drooling. Unfortunately, I am booked until mid-January for rehearsals and all spare time will be poured into getting caught up. The performance is next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment